AHHH can I even begin to describe how excited I am that November is finally here. Only about four weeks left of work and then - holiday! Freedom! My only real vacation of the year! All things indulgence!
Some of the perks of November:
- December is so close that you can already count the days.
- Hanging up Christmas lights is finally allowed.
- Buying new houses etc. for our Christmas village is appropriate. (We also reuse old ones so the whole thing gets bigger every year.)
- No need to put off getting gifts anymore. (I had to make a deal with myself about the time frame of gift procurement, otherwise I would have gotten all of them in August.)
- Sometime this month, probably around the halfway mark, I'll go and buy some motivating Lego gifts for myself for the holidays.
- Work. Oh, how much work there is left. I wonder if the month will ever end.
- No sugar or alcohol for the entire month.
Thirty days of grinding the infamous butt off. I'm scared and excited and I can hardly take it.