Hello and good Monday! I won't take too much of your time today. I only want to remind you - and myself as well - of a few things that one might forget in the framework that is this particular weekday:
- You don't need to fight windmills. Even on Mondays.
- If something is too difficult and doesn't seem to work out despite your efforts, it's probably due to the flip side of the Pareto principle: 80 percent of the causes lead to 20 percent of the consequences. So ditch it. It won't mount to much anyway.
- You're allowed to take a break to meditate. Even on Mondays.
- You're allowed to have a wine & movie night. Even on a Monday.
- Having everything laid all over your desk might not be the most effective way to be productive. Put away everything else but one task, focus on it, finish it, and then move on to the next. (Before you burn out.)
- Staring at a fireplace video for a few minutes could help you relax just enough to get through the day with a smile.
- Inevitably, the day will end, and you'll get to have a good night's sleep.
It's a good day. Even if you sometimes forget it is.