Do you remember what you did a year ago, in May 2019? Did you work on projects? Did you develop yourself? Did time fly by, or slow down drastically?
Personally, I remember May 2019 very distinctively. It was a most interesting month. Because of this.
Indeed - I remember an entire month from a year ago because it was so memorable. I made life hard for myself. I worked a lot, exercised, and ate well.
So it's beyond obvious and totally awesome that I shall do the same this year, next month, May 2020. Although not the same things. And not the same projects. New ones. Ones that inspire me at the moment.
- Eat well: eggs every day and mainly unprocessed foods.
- Go for a 10-minute run every morning and do a 2-week ab challenge.
- Write the 2nd drafts for two novel manuscripts.
- Start working on the third novel of 2020.
- Found another online shop.
- Publish a WIP article every other day and make at least one video for the YouTube channel.
- Pick up and dust off an old project.
(And damn, if I manage all this, I'll deserve a hell of a lot better than a bad makeover.)
In a word, make this May as impossible for you to get through as possible.