In the aftermath of my phoenix-like rise from the depth of the bipolar incident, I had an epiphany:
My life changes now.
I shall no longer fight this needless war.
Saving resources in the wait of death is pointless.
This will be the best year ever, even if it costs every penny I ever made.
I'm taking on everything like my life depended on it.
...because, in an alarmingly real way, it does.
So here goes everything! My plan for best year ever!
- Get an office.
- Go to the gym.
- Wake up early every day.
- Eat well.
- Once the snow melts, run.
- Once the pool opens, water run.
- Once the ice melts, swim in the sea.
- Read Robert Frost, Friedrich Nietzsche, Carl Jung, Otto Rank, and the rest of Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- Write genres that fit, using methods that work.
- Work for someone else.
- Listen to music, especially post-grunge.
- Refresh French skills.
- Play the guitar.
- Have regular staycations.
- Once the borders open, take a trip.
If this doesn't make life worth living, I don't know what will. (But I'm sure I'll find out.)